ES, working with key stakeholders, developed an upgrade of facilities and visitor experiences at the Naracoorte Caves National Park World Heritage Site. ES were a contributing party in Master Planning, working closely with the Architect, through to concept documentation, detailed design and fulfilling a superintendent role in the final implementation of new visitor experiences, interior design of the visitor centre, interpretation and wayfinding.
Key deliverables of the upgrade included:
- Providing concepts and strategy to develop new interpretation, signage, wayfinding and experiences for the greater Naracoorte Caves Site;
- Development of a concept style guide and implementation strategy, through to detailed design for print and production;
- Supply, development and refinement specification for digital experiences and interfaces;
- Design and development of the Wonambi Visitor Centre, working to refurbish and refresh existing spaces and layout;
- Development of all graphical & illustrative elements and copy editing/development in line with stakeholders views and feedback;
- Working with client representatives to tender packages of works, including supervision of subcontractors and installation works.
2018 National Signage Awards – Silver Award – Directional and Wayfindng Signage
2018 SA Tourism Awards – Silver Award – Excellence in Accessible Tourism